Project Basejump for AutoCAD Map 3d / AutoCAD Civil 3D

Project Basejump for AutoCAD Map 3d / AutoCAD Civil 3D

gjones
Message 1 of 3 (352 Views)

Image Adjust with BaseJump?

352 Views, 2 Replies
10-26-2012 07:48 AM

I'm trying to use my Civil 3D Infrastructure suite more and as a push to make me do so, I thought I would use BaseJump to insert some imagery into a drawing.  With my previous version of ACAD (Land Desktop 2008), when I brought in a raster image, I could adjust the image's brightness, contast and fade via Image Adjust.  I need this feature, as some imagery is too dark to see any text or features that I place on top of it.  By changing the brightness and fade, I am able to watermark the imagery enough to see everything necessary on the drawing.

When using BaseJump to import Bing Maps into Civil 3D 2013, I am unable to initiate the Image Adjust command to change the Bing image.  I can type "imageadjust" in the command line and the command will start, but I am unable to select the image.

Is this a feature that can be enabled for use with BaseJump or is this not possible due to how BaseJump accesses Bing's database?  I would hate to not be able to use BaseJump for this simple issue.

chrice
Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)

Re: Image Adjust with BaseJump?

02-12-2013 11:53 AM in reply to: gjones

+1 for needing information on this topic.

Employee
johnerh
Message 3 of 3 (228 Views)

Re: Image Adjust with BaseJump?

02-25-2013 11:43 PM in reply to: gjones

Hi,

Currently, the layer of the Basejump technology preview cannot be image adjusted.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

Regards,

Hanspeter

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Visit Autodesk Labs
Autodesk Labs is home for new prototypes, experiments, applications, and technologies.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community