Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with installation of Product design Ultimate Suite

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
516 Views, 1 Reply

Issue with installation of Product design Ultimate Suite

Having a major issue currently with installing my AutoDesk Ultimate Suite. Problem is quite simple while the solution seems to be rather annoying. I have my computer built in a newer, more technology update fashion. I run a small yet fast SSD to only run my OS. The issue is this leaves practically no additonal space on my boot C: drive. I have a couple of other hard drives specifically for music, games, other very large programs. Well like any other major brand of software AutoDesk is attempting to install all of the Product suite, which is around 8-9GB of data on my boot drive C:. Put simply I just can not do that, the issue is I have not found a way to install the program on my alternative (non boot) drives and am quite frustrated.

Any help?

I am currently very frustrated as this install process seems to be very old fashion as new technology has surpassed the needs to have a massive, yet very slow main C: drive. 

Of course as luck would be it I can not get in contact with anyone from AutoDesk. 

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jannaspicer
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi John, there is a way to do what you're asking for during installation. Please see here:

PRDS_InstallationPathSelection_web.png

Thanks,

Janna

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report