Process Analysis

Board Manager
scott.sheppard
Message 1 of 4 (178 Views)

So what is your impression of the Process Analysis technology preview?

178 Views, 3 Replies
08-02-2013 09:54 AM

Thank you for participating in the Process Analysis technology preview. Labs technology previews are about feedback. So what are your thoughts about this technology?

Scott Sheppard
Program Manager
Autodesk Labs
Autodesk, Inc.
Valued Contributor
ktucker
Message 2 of 4 (166 Views)

Re: So what is your impression of the Process Analysis technology preview?

08-06-2013 01:11 AM in reply to: scott.sheppard

Just downloaded it and played around a bit. Can be very usefull for pre-empting bottle necks in a system aspecially if you are planning to build a new production line. You can plan your whole factory with this tool to see the end results from a few production lines tying into each other. Like it allot.

kebradle
Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)

08-13-2013 08:42 AM in reply to: scott.sheppard

I'm currently a John Deere intern, and I've recently been exploring the Autodesk Process Analysis software for potential within the company. For my experience the software was extremely user friendly. Some of the problems encounter while using the program were accurately simulating some of our racking processes, and our paint system since we are able to send multiple parts through paint at different times. I was able to closely simulate our paint system by placing processor operations in parallel, but even then sometimes the outputs from the buffers don't feed to the immediate free portal into paint. Overall I think this is a great program and I wish I had more time to play with it before the end of my session.  

Board Manager
scott.sheppard
Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)

08-19-2013 12:32 PM in reply to: kebradle

Thank you for your feedback.

Scott Sheppard
Program Manager
Autodesk Labs
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Visit Autodesk Labs
Autodesk Labs is home for new prototypes, experiments, applications, and technologies.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community