Printing and Plotting

Contributor
MikeMorr
Message 1 of 2 (32 Views)

mview>hideplot>on -- DESTROYS SOLID HATCH

32 Views, 1 Replies
12-28-2000 02:04 AM
I have a drawing that has hatching in the model space. The regular pattern hatches work fine, but all of the hatches where I used 'solid' as the pattern dissapear when I have hideplot active. (I have to have hideplot active on this drawing as a way of masking certain parts from the plot by using little 3d faces at an elevation of 1000.)

So know I have to change all of those solid hatches to tight little ansi hatches---with a small enough scale to make them look solid. I hate doing that, because it slows the machine and the plotting down.

I get the same results in both R14 and A2000i.

Are there any workarounds? Am I missing a command or something? Should Autodesk fix this in the next release?

Mike Mo.

*Faranda, Ignazio
Message 2 of 2 (32 Views)

mview>hideplot>on -- DESTROYS SOLID HATCH

12-28-2000 02:49 AM in reply to: MikeMorr
Try to give some thickness to the solid hatch. This
is the way someone suggested for true types when you need to hide the
plot

www.sketchandcad.it

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community