Printing and Plotting

Contributor
michaelinga
Message 1 of 1 (81 Views)

Problems plotting preview good plot bad

81 Views, 0 Replies
11-04-2008 07:52 AM
We recently upgraded to 2009 from 2005. When we were using 2005 we would plot to our OCE TDS400 we would load our predefined borders and center our plot and it would plot perfectly every time. Once we upgraded to 2009 we go through the same steps and the preview is correct but the plot is shifted enough to be noticeable. I went in and created new borders and re-inserted them and went to plot the preview looked good but the plot was shifted. I did some searching here and the only thing I could find was to change the offset margins. I don't know why I would have to do that when it used to work fine.

Any ideas please?

Tom

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community