We recently upgraded to 2009 from 2005. When we were using 2005 we would plot to our OCE TDS400 we would load our predefined borders and center our plot and it would plot perfectly every time. Once we upgraded to 2009 we go through the same steps and the preview is correct but the plot is shifted enough to be noticeable. I went in and created new borders and re-inserted them and went to plot the preview looked good but the plot was shifted. I did some searching here and the only thing I could find was to change the offset margins. I don't know why I would have to do that when it used to work fine.