Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In AutoCAD 2012,while ploting PDF not creating in Landscape format.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
s.gholap
671 Views, 2 Replies

In AutoCAD 2012,while ploting PDF not creating in Landscape format.

Dear Autodesk Family,

On PC_71, While ploting(creating the pdf via autocad) the pdf,its everytime coming in portait format but we want in landscape format.

On PC_71, if we create the pdf of any document by our Adobe pdf printer PRT13 then its creating pdf properly for both portait and landscape format . But for any autocad drawing file , the pdf printer PRT13 is not creating in landscape format.

I also cross-checked all plot setting with other proper working PC , its same then also its behave differently.

And if we create pdf on any other PC then its creating the pdf properly for any drawing but not on PC_71.

Also 1 more typical point I noticed that if we delete any pdf file from PC_71, then after refreshing its again appeared on same location.

Please let me know why this happening. Also let me know any solution for further.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Note - We are using:

Software :  Autocad 2012-64Bit , Naviswork 2013 , Inventor Ultimate 2014-64 Bit , Bentley Autoplant V8i - SS4 version : 8.11.9.140 ,MS-Office 2010 - 64 Bit.

Hardware : Workstation Dell Precision T3600

Thanks and Regards ,
Swapnil M. Gholap
Application Engineer
s.gholap@frames-group.com

Frames Process & Energy Systems India Pvt.Ltd.
www.frames-group.com
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: s.gholap

The DWG TO PDF.PC3 driver requires you to select a portrait or landscape page size: it's right there, look for yourself, you can't miss that long list of paper options.

Adobe's driver does that for you instead.

Decide for yourself which one you would prefer to use, they are what they are.
Message 3 of 3
s.gholap
in reply to: pendean

Respected ,

By DWG TO PDF.PC3 driver , user is now able to get PDF in landscape format.

Here, we are having seperate Adobe's PDF driver printer, which create the same pdf but with similar plus more option.

Thank you very much for sharing the alternate option for creating the pdf of drawing.

Thanks and Regards ,
Swapnil M. Gholap
Application Engineer
s.gholap@frames-group.com

Frames Process & Energy Systems India Pvt.Ltd.
www.frames-group.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost