Did you mean: 

HP Designjet T520 paper sizes not shown in Autocad LT 2015

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
7489 Views, 23 Replies

HP Designjet T520 paper sizes not shown in Autocad LT 2015

Just installed lt 2015 and thought everything was going well until I tried to print. For some unknown reason the print dialogue window does not show any paper sizes for my designjet t520 printer. Other printers attached to computer are fine. T520 is working fine on lt 2014. Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Daryl
23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It is very important to choose HPGL2 driver during installation and nog PCL3

Then after the installatie choose "roll" as input type and the proble is solved.

we bought ourr HP Designjet t520 plotter at plotterwinkel.nl a company in my country. they sell a lot of T520's and made their own installation instructions. They are only in dutch but the most important thing is choose HPGL2.

Message 22 of 24
nazeerchadtech

please tell me installation procedure 

Message 23 of 24
joakim

Inventor 2015 (on Win 8.1) also has problems with this printer.

Attaching two images to show the difference between 2014 (works) and 2015.

It seems like the text show up in different languages (mostly japanese), and the drop-downs have no content - except for presets which had my CAD2-preset, but it didn't read the paper size correctly!

Workaround at the moment is to export as PDF, and the print the PDF. But given the cost of the Product Design Suite, this REALLY should be fixed by Autodesk and HP...

Message 24 of 24
Anonymous

Success!! I just had a notification from Windows Update that there were new updates, and one was a driver from HP for the T520 plotter. It's dated 15-01-2015, version 61.144.2523.100. I installed it, and the printer now works perfectly in AutoCAD. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost