Printing and Plotting

sachin.hirve
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)

Application terminates when Plot Command is given

97 Views, 2 Replies
04-27-2012 07:30 AM

Sir,

I have this issue, I m using autocad 2011 LT License version 5 users & autocad 2012 Lt License Version 5 users.

I have got a HP Laserjet 5200 printer, when i give a plot command from one of the workstation having autocad 2012 lt

the application gets terminated automatically everytime.

This issue is only with a single client having 2012LT all other autocad LT 2012 workstations in the same network plots w/o any complaint.

Pls. resolve this query of mine at the earliest.

Thanks

Regards

Sachin Hirve

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (96 Views)

Re: Application terminates when Plot Command is given

04-27-2012 07:43 AM in reply to: sachin.hirve

What's unique about the one PC?

Double check the driver version too.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Product Support
bryce.thelin
Message 3 of 3 (82 Views)

Re: Application terminates when Plot Command is given

04-30-2012 04:29 PM in reply to: sachin.hirve

Hello Sachin,

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver. If you have other computers with the exact same driver version, then it should work with AutoCAD on that one system too.

What operating system is being used and is it 32- or 64-bit? Is it the same as the other workstations?

Try testing a new user administrator account. That will let AutoCAD load with a clean initial setup. If printing works, then you can reset AutoCAD to defaults in the problematic account.

Bryce Thelin

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community