Printing and Plotting

Active Contributor
razorangel
Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

3D Solids - Prints fine on one computer, not on another

175 Views, 1 Replies
12-02-2011 08:20 AM

So I'm having this major issue where on one drawing, 100% of the solids plot as expected.  On another computer, with the exact same (as far as I can tell) settings in AutoCAD - both are 2012, both are pulling same plot style from network, both are pulling from same plot configuration from network - yet in the other one, half the solids don't print correctly.

I really need help with this ASAP.  I can't figure it out.  Please know, the PC with the problem the problem started on 2010, but then I tried a fresh install of 2012 and the problem persisted.  I have 2012 on my PC so I assumed the problem on the user's PC may just be easily fixed with a new CAD installation.

Also, when I click in the viewport and click "Hide", it looks fine.  And, so you know, I am attempting DWG to PDF.  On my PC it works, not on their PC.  This is also true in Plot Preview.

Thanks!

Distinguished Mentor
skintsubby
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)

Re: 3D Solids - Prints fine on one computer, not on another

12-05-2011 11:46 PM in reply to: razorangel

What is HIDEPRECISION set to .... 1?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community