Printing and Plotting

*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 1 of 1 (44 Views)

1050C won't ask for Sheet

44 Views, 0 Replies
08-21-2012 10:56 AM

Sorry to ask about such an old printer, but that's what this client has....

Client has a DesignJet 1050C, which has been bulletproof for ten years. They are using AutoCAD 2010.

Previously, if you wanted to print to a sheet instead of from the roll, you could modify your driver to specify the source as Sheet. We set them up with two pc3 files, one for sheet, one for roll.

Suddenly, now the sheet pc3 doesn't work. It always prints from roll. I double checked the pc3 and it's still set to print to sheet.

I don't have a 1050C here to look at the front panel and this customer is far enough away that a site visit is not feasible (at least a no-cost site visit.) Does anyone know if the front panel of the 1050C has a setting that lets you override the source setting coming from the software? I went through the 1050C user guide and found nothing to indicate there is, but I'm having no luck solving this issue, so....

Thanks in advance if you can help,

Tim

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community