Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a simple and easy way sink 3D with AutoCad 2007

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
heruborneo2012
1876 Views, 0 Replies

Make a simple and easy way sink 3D with AutoCad 2007

Make a simple and easy way sink AutoCad 3D-On Tutorial Now I want to share about tricks to make the sink 3D using AutoCAD software in 2007, which I've previously posted article makes house 2D, Autocad basics. Now I will share how to create a full 3D version of my sink.

stages:
1 Run Autocad 2007 or other versions may also
2 Set the unit of measurement to cm from the Format menu select Unit
3.Adjust the image area of 50 x 40 with orders Limits
4.Set the grid distance is 5 by typing the command Grid
5.Make the box with the Rectangle command with the size of X = 50 and Y = 40
6.Type FILLET command with a distance = 10 to make the tapered upper corners curved
7.Type the FILLET command with a distance = 15 to create curved corners tapered bottom
8.Create the middle vertical line box
9.Type the offset or click the button and type the offset distance is 5
10. Make circle in the middle of the line with a radius of 1.5 and 2
11.Type the Trim command to cut the line
12.Ubah display mode to 3D
13. Move the small circle to the bottom of the jarak10cm or 15cm with the Move command
14.create straight line with a small lingkarn Line in the direction of the z-axis (up size)
15. Type UCS and select 3 then click the axis origin (lower straight line), click the end of the next circle and click the upper end of the line
16. Use Polyline to create a straight line and type in a length up to make curved lines
17.Salinlah the top side to the cover image and add the line
18. Restore UCS mode to the default mode by typing UCS and enter 2 times

Surftab1 Type 16 and type 20 and Srftab2 value with a value of 20. The value to determine the density of lines

As a guide to facilitate the steps above then The video can be seen here.

19. Select the Draw menu and then select Modeling and select Mesh and select Edge Mesh
click on any line that is connected edges (maximum of 4 lines connected or connected end lines), after you click it will form a mesh or surface. do repeatedly

20.Kembalikan move the left side image (cover image) to the right with the Move command

21 From the Modify menu select 3D Mirror command and specify the mode YZ

If there are not clear guidelines can be seen in the video here

Read more : http://borneoautocad.blogspot and http://borneotutorials.blogspot.com

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report