Pointing Devices and Displays

Contributor
gc_broach
Message 1 of 3 (980 Views)

Logitech mx3200 mouse problem

980 Views, 2 Replies
07-27-2010 06:00 AM

We are using the Logitech MX3200 Laser Programmable Keyboard & Mouse. We programmed the mouse buttons to the object snaps. (Logitech comes with their own program for this.) It has worked great in 2009 & 2010. Now in 2011 it only works good. Autocad 2011 accepts the button commands while working in drawings until you insert a block into a drawing, the object snap command shows up in the command line (as usual) but, it will not snap to any point on the screen. If you insert a block and use the object snap tool bar or type in the snap you want then the blocks are inserted to the snap point you want. Any help would be appreciated. We are running windows 7, 64 bit.

Valued Contributor
RTPrider
Message 2 of 3 (395 Views)

Re: Logitech mx3200 mouse problem

10-04-2012 07:51 AM in reply to: gc_broach

Hi!  Just wondering if you ever figured out an answer to this.  I just got a new Logitech mouse last night and almost bought one of the "gamer" mice with the extra programmable buttons.  I thought back to the old 16-button pucks on the tablets but could not remember ever hearing about users programming buttons on mice and I know that the mouse section is separate from the tablet section in the menu.  Now I see that the mouse section has 10 buttons already setup but 2-10 are re-configurable.

Contributor
gc_broach
Message 3 of 3 (390 Views)

Re: Logitech mx3200 mouse problem

10-04-2012 09:18 AM in reply to: gc_broach

No...We gave up on the Logitech and purchased a Razer Naga that has 14 programmable buttons and it works awesome...

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community