Pointing-Devices and Displays

kgillespie
Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)

Logitec Performance MX Mouse

357 Views, 2 Replies
01-26-2012 06:25 AM

Hi,

I new to this forum but not to autocad.  I've been running it for 20 years now.  I recently joined a new company.  I told the technical support people (who know nothing about autocad) that i need a mouse similar in shape to my old MX 600.  The shape keeps my wrist from hurting.  They gave me a Logitech Performance MX mouse.  I finally got it installed put the scroll button will not work as pan.  You press it and the little had will show for a moment and go away or will show but as soon as you move it will go away and stop panning.  If I plug my old MX 600 in, everything works just fine.  I don't want to keep using the MX 600 because it is my personal mouse, I love it and it can't be replaced.

Anyone run into this?  I want to exhaust my options before i tell them to scap an expensive mouse.

Thanks for the help

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 2 of 3 (356 Views)

Re: Logitec Performance MX Mouse

01-26-2012 07:08 AM in reply to: kgillespie

Are the settings between your old mouse and the new mouse the same in these mice respective software?

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
kgillespie
Message 3 of 3 (351 Views)

Re: Logitec Performance MX Mouse

01-26-2012 10:20 AM in reply to: kgillespie

The setting are as close as the software will allow.  Scroll wheel set to generic middle button

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community