Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left handed friendly mouse with extra buttons..

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
GilesPhillips
865 Views, 4 Replies

Left handed friendly mouse with extra buttons..

I'm a lefty.

I'm looking for a replacement/upgrade for my LX8 wireless mouse which is starting to be a bit tempermental. I'm not that impressed with the build quality and given Logitech have abandoned their left handed users, I'm looking at other makes.

Key features I'm after:

Lefty friendly -preferably symmetrical.

At least one button under the thumb

Cordless

Would be nice:

rechargable

More buttons (in sensible places)

Not something that looks like the new batmobile - or the older one for that matter..

Any suggestions out there?

G

ACad, MEP, Revit, 3DS Max
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: GilesPhillips

Why don't you just get another LX8? Or go for the Ev0luent Vertical Mouse for lefties.
or go crazy here: http://ergo.contour-design.com/ergonomic-mouse/contour-mouse?gclid=CJj1qtHFmr4CFS9p7AodG0cAYg
Message 3 of 5
GilesPhillips
in reply to: pendean

Because I'm not that impressed with the LX8 in the first place, the plastic feels very thin and there's a lot of flex in it's construction. If I'm to compare it to my even older MX310 it's pretty poor.

Logitech have cheapened their game somewhat, I'm looking for a product that I can compare to the MX310, which is probably twice as old as the LX8 and still takes a daily hammering.

The contour mouse looks interesting, a bit of a departure from the regular mouse format which I'm not that keen on, will investigate further..

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: GilesPhillips

You can still buy the MX310 for around $30, even cheaper on eBay.
Message 5 of 5
GilesPhillips
in reply to: pendean

Tried that as a backup. (Particular vendor had sold out) Though I'd prefer wireless, hence my posting here..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost