Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit project

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jls
Participant
550 Views, 5 Replies

Unable to submit project

For 2 weeks now, everytime i submit a project i get the message "Houston? we have a problem..... "

The project was initially submitted successfully and stiched OK in preview quality. Now i have manually stitched 1 more picture and have tried both preview and ultimate quality, but no luck.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ReCap_Ju
in reply to: jls

Hello,

Sorry about that!

Can you share your project with recap360 at autodesk dot com and I will investigate what is going wrong here.

Regards
Message 3 of 6
jls
Participant
in reply to: ReCap_Ju

hello Recap_Ju,

project shared.

Regards

Message 4 of 6
stribeck
in reply to: jls

I have the same problem. For two weeks and over 100 attemps, only two project has worked out. The problem has nothing to do with the project. Its the service itself or maybe the browser version. The problems occur before image upload. Its very annoying, when I am trying to build a business around this service. I have to do lots av tests before I can go public. But its hard....

Please Autodesk, what is all this about? I use Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 dev-m

In my opionin something seems strange with my autodesk account. When I log in, every other time, my recap project is replaced by "sample projects" and my account settings are gone, But I can still create a new photo project. Plz see attaced images...

Regards 

Johanhouston3.JPGHouston.JPGhouston2.JPG

Message 5 of 6
RC_steph
in reply to: stribeck

Hello,

It looks like your session expired. It happens sometimes when you stay on the same page for too long (2 days) or when we update the pages while you are still connected.

The workaround is to reinitalize the session by going to the signin page:

https://recap360.autodesk.com/signin.aspx

Thanks,

Stephane

Message 6 of 6
TalonOne
in reply to: RC_steph

No, Guys, this can't be an end user problem. I hit it all the time now too. Never until just a few days ago. I never get this problem with Amazon, Netflix, Google mail, etc. I think you have a problem somewhere.

Matt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report