Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing my project

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
somawheels
274 Views, 3 Replies

Sharing my project

How can i get a link to view my project (PROXY MESH AND LOW RES TEXTURE) which anyone i give it to, can use to see my photogrammetized model.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vidanom
in reply to: somawheels

Hi,

You can get a link for the model by going to autodesk360.com

- Use the same credentials you use for the ReCap 360 service;

- Access your documents and the file you wish to share;

- Right click on the RCP and select Public sharing;

- When you'll turn-on this option you'll get a link that you can copy and share;

- Anyone with the link would be able to access and view the model;

- They’ll have access only to the files for which you have provided a link;

Note, in order the other User to view the model he’ll first need to sign-in to Autodesk.

Mitko

Message 3 of 4
TalonOne
in reply to: somawheels

I haven't been able to find a non clunky way to share a model yet.  I don't want to force people to register with Autodesk to view a sample.  The advertised method that was just listed also doesn't seem to reliably work.  Sometimes I get a 'you are unauthorized'  or another 'can't find blabla' error. 

I have been exporting to OBJ and placing them up on sketchfab.com.  Which sort of stinks because you need to take an extra step but Autodesk needs to have a way to show people content without forcing them to register.

Matt

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: TalonOne

Hi,

I just to do the same, download and post on sketchfab, but recently I have started using the 360 sharing feature. I do also dislike the mandatory login for people to view, but the advantage is that when people are using a mobile/ipad there is a native app that really displays the model super great, compared to the basic rotation with sketchfab.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report