Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 49: You don't have entitlement for that service

27 REPLIES 27
SOLVED
Message 1 of 28
Anonymous
1401 Views, 27 Replies

Please explain and remedy...

I have paid for a subsription, yet I see no credits.

I have cleared my Google Chrome cache.

I even tried submitting smaller, 1200 x 1200 pixel pictures @ 108 total.

Excited about this technology,

Eric

27 REPLIES 27
Message 2 of 28
richiee
in reply to: Anonymous

We had received some reports of credits taking a little time to show up after purchase. Can you check again and confirm whether they have shown up in your account?
Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
in reply to: richiee

I am having the same problem but I am using the free ReCap 360. Also, the pictures that do go through get to 100% and FAIL. Any advice on what I may be doing wrong. I am using a Nikon D7000 SLR. /

This is for my senior research assignment. I am analyzing the effectiveness of ReCap 360 for construction applications. Please aid in anyway you can!!!

Message 4 of 28
vidanom

Did you receive any notification on your email about the project?

If you received the Fail message probably there is something with the photos. 

You can try again by resubmitting and excluding some of the images that you thing may cause the project to fail.

Thank you,

Mitko

Message 5 of 28
Werra2014
in reply to: vidanom

I do have exactly tha same problem. Error 49. I tried to delete some pictures. That doesn't work either. Any idea for the autodesk Team. I'm working on this program for the last three days and I also paid. But in fact - it doesn't work. Please help

Message 6 of 28
Werra2014
in reply to: richiee

Hi

Thank for the comments about reporting credits. I'm waiting for them for quite a long time. How long does it take? Finally I could upload a project. Now it's calculating since 12 hours but it still has 23% progres. Any solution for that?

Sincerely

Ralph

Message 7 of 28
vidanom
in reply to: Werra2014

Have the credits finally appeared on your accounts?

If yes, how long did it took?

If no, can you send me in private message your account email address and the experiances you are having and we'll resolve it ASAP.

Thank you,

Mitko

Message 8 of 28
bscott58D

I still dont see a valid response from the Autodesk team that resolves the error 49 issue for those of us using the free 360 verstion.  My company is not going to pay for a service that wont even work on the free version.  We have submitted numerous projects thus far (following the suggested format, number of pics, etc) and all have failed.

Get your act together Autodesk.  

Message 9 of 28
bscott58D
in reply to: bscott58D

...free version....  

Message 10 of 28
vidanom

Are you trying to process in ultra or draft mode?
If in draft, this error should not appear.

Mitko
Message 11 of 28
TalonOne

I am also getting this error. After uploading all the images you're presented with an image review.  When you click the final next to submit the project you get this entitlement error.

Matt

Message 12 of 28
vidanom

Hi Matt,
Is this for draft mode?
I think this is appearing for ultra mode if you don't have cloud credits.
Mitko
Message 13 of 28
bscott58D

In draft mode

Message 14 of 28
TalonOne

Yeah, draft mode for me as well.

Message 15 of 28
bscott58D

Trying to resubmit a job after stiching photos that didnt work the first go-around.  Error 49.....Audodesk does realize that in draft mode this error is occuring a fair amount considering you're saying we aren't supposed to see it right?!?!  If its an issue you guys are still working through at least let us know.  Why am I going to recommend a ReCap 360 subscription to my organization if the free version doesnt work as advertised?!

Message 16 of 28
vidanom

Totally understandable.

One of our technical representatives should contact you in a moment, to see why this is blocking the projects.

Thank you,

Mitko

Message 17 of 28
bscott58D

Mitko,

So I deleted the project and created a new one.  Not too bad of results but still is pretty rough.  NOTHING near what Autodesk is advertising with the skate park and artillery bunker vids.  You guys have to deliver with the preview version if your going to market this technology like that, just sayin.

Im guessing Pro helps with that but it would be nice to get more from the base version.  To add to that the error 49 is still following me around preventing me from resubmitting after manually creating stitch points.  Still more work to do and whats the likelyhood of seeing that in Pro?

PS no one called but I welcome you do so.  I believe my profile has my cell number. 

Message 18 of 28
RC_steph

Hello bscott,

Don t hesitate to share your results so that we can help you. Also don t forget to always export and compare the result. The online viewer is more like a way to quickly validate than really expose the full result. We are only displaying 200K faces with this viewer.

I thought I sent you an email yesterday but it looks like it didn t work. I ll do it again today.
Message 19 of 28
AndrewMenage

I am also seeing "error 49" when trying to resubmit a project after manual stitching either in "overwrite" or "new version". Using draft mode.

Message 20 of 28
TalonOne
in reply to: AndrewMenage

I'm seeing this as well. If I try to unstitch an image and then manually try to stitch it, when I click to resubmit I get this error 49.

Matt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report