PLM 360 IdeaStation
Share your wish list directly with the Autodesk PLM 360 Development Team
New Idea
3 Kudos
jbarnett

Modify Item Views for multiple users

by jbarnett ‎03-12-2013 08:01 AM - edited ‎03-12-2013 08:02 AM

At this time, all views are by individual. There is not a way to globally configure a view globally.  Item Views should be able to be modified for an entire team from the system admin rather than from case to case basis.

2013-03-12_1059.png

I think this is pretty well covered in, another Idea Station submission (Copy custom views between users), so I'm going to move this one to dupicate status. http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-PLM-360-IdeaStation/Modify-Item-Views-for-multiple-users/idi-...
2 Kudos
keith.tyler

Debug mode

by keith.tyler on ‎06-27-2013 11:17 AM

It would be beneficial to have a debugging mode for scripting (including stepping through low level scripts for which code is not available).

Debugger was added to the May 2014 release! See Advanced Debugging in the Help at: ;http://help.autodesk.com/view/PLM/ENU/?guid=GUID-764824AA-A429-4995-ACC0-64EEFB033507
4 Kudos

Adding Project Management items in the Project Management tab is tedious at times. Being able to add project items through scripting would allow an automated procedure involving less time consumption and tedious routine work.

1 Kudo

I would love the ability to filter linked tasks on the project management tab so I don't have to look at tasks that are already completed, especially when they still show as red if they finished late.  

Another nice feature would be removing linked tasks from the project via script once the linked task transitions to a completed state.

1 Kudo
bverboort

Create Views

by bverboort on ‎05-23-2013 02:56 PM

Allow user created views to be global for other tennant members to leverage (Admin controlled)

0 Kudos
dkeeley

Script Time Limits

by Mentor on ‎11-29-2012 02:11 AM

Hi,

The script time limit is currently set to 500ms. It would be great if you could set a higher scirpt time limit if required in the script set up.

Thanks,

David.

We just increased the time for both action scripts and validation scripts
You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
IdeaStation Guidelines
Review guidelines and best practices
before posting a new idea

PLM 360 Survey