cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tenant Administration

Tenant Administration

Ability for a Tenant Administrator to lock all User accounts from access to a tenant. 

Allows Tenant Administrators create a Maintenance window to run imports/updates/reports etc with the knowledge that no tenant users are connected to the Tenant.

Also support presenting a Message similar to the Autodesk Maintenance window

Ability to select all Active Accounts and set to Locked Out status

6 Comments
obourne
Advocate

I like and support this idea....but for a different purpose.

At my company a large number of employees are actually contractors. Our company policy is that contractors can only access business systems during busness hours. With 360 they would have access at all hours.

jared.sund
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted
John, interesting idea. Could you provide a use case or two on some administrative tasks where you'd want to lock all users out of the system?
jared.sund
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted
John, interesting idea. Could you provide a use case or two on some administrative tasks where you'd want to lock all users out of the system?
john.stewart
Autodesk

Typically use case is related to new and modifying scripts and not wanting a user to execute the script before it is fully implemented.

I suspect the best practise around this would be cloning a workspace and the scripts in order to fully test the new enhancements and then cutting and pasting the new script into the production workspace.

In place script modification can be dangerous, so I was thinking of locking out all normal users while this is happening.

John

jared.sund
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

aaron.tw
Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report