Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scroll to keep same area of search

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Zep.PabloFernandez
268 Views, 2 Replies

Scroll to keep same area of search

When I scroll down to an item, and click on BOM tab or the attachement tab, when I go back to look for other info on that item. I have to start from the beggining of my BOM's list, very annoying. I would like it to go where I left off. 

If you have over 1000 parts that need a label entered, you have to go back and look for the item. It doesn't go back where you left off.  If ten parts are right next each other, I have to star from the beggingin of the BOM list and scroll down and find those parts again. When you have over 10,000 items entered in PLM, It would be nice to go back where you left off. 

When I expand the item Desriptor or any other tab, it doesn't keep the expansion of the tab I expaned it to. I have to go back and expand so I can see the other information related to that item.   

Bottle neck; your day and your job slows down 

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi Pablo,

I totally understand where you are coming from.  We will add this to our future enhancement list.

In the meantime, I would recommend you utilize the search tool.  This will help save you time from scrolling up and down the list.

You can also utilize the filter in the "View" to help narrow down your scope.

In regard to the "View" of the records.  If you utilzie  Chrome (V-31) and IE(V-10), they will keep your column settings.

Please try out these suggestions.

Thanks,

Trung

Trung Nguyen | PLM Product Management | Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3

Trung Nguyen | PLM Product Management | Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report