PLM 360 IdeaStation
Share your wish list directly with the Autodesk PLM 360 Development Team
5 Kudos
Colgan

Run Script on Editing Grid

by Contributor Colgan on ‎02-26-2013 09:10 AM

Hi Guys,

We have an action script running to sort out the row order of a workspace grid. However, the script will only run when we edit the Item details. This method of sorting the grid rows is a little tedious. It would be great if the script would run by simply editing the grid.

Thanks

Saoirse

I'm planning for advancements on behaviors (events for scripting), this will certainly be in the list of enhancements!
Comments
by Employee on ‎04-08-2013 08:07 AM
Status changed to: Comments Requested
I'm planning for advancements on behaviors (events for scripting), this will certainly be in the list of enhancements!
by Contributor Colgan on ‎04-08-2013 08:25 AM
Thanks Jared,

I look forward to seeing them.

Saoirse Colgan
Project Engineer
Suretank Group
Tel: +353 41 68 62022
Email: scolgan@Suretank.com

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use,distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
by Valued Contributor BiggePLM on ‎06-12-2013 01:52 PM

Can't wait for this one.

Adding more triggers for launching scripts will greatly simplify our scripts and allow more options for automating the workflows.

We do alot of fake item details edits through action scripts when spawning new records to force edit/update behavoir scripts to run.

By having these run on other triggers my scripts can be shorted and less nested.

Bob Donovan

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
IdeaStation Guidelines
Review guidelines and best practices
before posting a new idea

PLM 360 Survey