cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purge Deleted Items or New "Deleted Item View" Permission

Purge Deleted Items or New "Deleted Item View" Permission

Right now you can only use purge on the workspace to remove all the data in that workspace, one issue we are facing is deleted items are appearing in search and other users are finding ways of navigating to them.  So basically any user error or duplicate that we deleted sits in our data forever and crops up to cause confusion.

So I am looking for a way to truly hide deleted items, their previous releases, and all the relationships they may have (project, BOM, relationships...).  The two options I can think of would be purging those deleted items from the workspace or possibly creating a deleted item view permission.  

4 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Hi Matt,

We appreicate you taking the time to submit this new idea.  

This is a very interesting use case.  

We will review this case and add to our future enhancement list.

thank you,

Trung

rania
Advocate

Has this feature been implemented yet? I would really like to purge individual deleted items in a workspace rather than the whole workspace as well

benderk
Autodesk
Thank you for submitting your idea. Have you tried the Modern Interface lately? We request that you review your idea in the context of the Modern interface. If your idea is not addressed, we invite you to create a new Idea in the context of Modern so that it can be addressed accordingly. Sincerely, Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report