cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to Fusion360

Link to Fusion360

Inventor Fusion mutates to Fusion360, a cloud based application, as it looks like. I've started using the beta of Fusion360. Descriptions of models created in Fusion360 appear in PLM360 - great. I'm on OSX wherever possible and do highly welcome the availability of Fusion360 for Mac.

I'd expect that PLM360 starts Fusion360 (if it's a Fusion file) when I click a link at the info of a part in the BOM of PLM360. I'm sure that there will be more cloud based apps and it should be standard, that a model or a design for which there is an entry in PLM360 can be  opened directly from the PLM360 UI. 

Privilege levels should be granted to memebers of the team - not everybody should be authorized to change.

Wolf Ehrke

3 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration
This is a good request. We will add this to our future enhancement lists. Continue submitting those ideas.
benderk
Autodesk
Thank you for submitting your idea. Have you tried the Modern Interface lately? We request that you review your idea in the context of the Modern interface. If your idea is not addressed, we invite you to create a new Idea in the context of Modern so that it can be addressed accordingly. Sincerely, Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report