cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better options in Advance Print View for Project management timeline

Better options in Advance Print View for Project management timeline

In Advance Print View allow for tiered viewing option for Program management timeline.

Currently the timeline only shows the top tier value.

It would be great if the element allowed for a switch to say how many “levels / tiers” down should be also show.

It would be Awesome, if at the time of printing a prompt could be added to ask how many tiers one wanted to show for the print out.

4 Comments
dnaugle
Enthusiast

REAL BIG KUDOS HERE!!!!

Trying to print out ONE list for project tasks for use by non-PLM users. There is no simple way to do this, I will have to create 20+ separate prints from the lowest level to capture all sub tasks.

Print the browser tab does not work either. For some reason tying to print the active browser tab never works with the PM tab in PLM360. All we get is gobbilty **** on the print out.

Guess this is a great way to sell participant seats by next to useless for us.

Any chance this could be something we address soon?

Thanks

nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Hi piggeej,

I appreciate you taking the time to submit this good idea.

I will add this to our future enhancement list.

thank you,

Trung

benderk
Autodesk
Thank you for submitting your idea. Have you tried the Modern Interface lately? We request that you review your idea in the context of the Modern interface. If your idea is not addressed, we invite you to create a new Idea in the context of Modern so that it can be addressed accordingly. Sincerely, Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report