cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to show only active account and amend user's organisation field

Ability to show only active account and amend user's organisation field

Good day,

I have 2 suggestions, first, would it be possible to have an option to hide all the deleted user accounts. Or an option to show all the active users account only. I had many contract manufacturers and the users can be created and be deleted frequently. My user account list just get longer and longer with inactive or deleted accounts. I would really appreciate if the system allowed me to choose to see active accounts only. This will make things more easily whenever I need to change the information of users.

Another suggestion is to have the organisation field editable by the PLM administrator as users tend to place all kinds of department names or comapnay names that they think is correct. Even though they are advice what are the names to be insert but again it will be subjected to the users to follow. As mention earlier, I had to handle many contract manufacturers so I need to place them in an organisation code that can identify them easily.

Really appreciate if you can look into my suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Carol Mak

5 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration
Hi MJ-Carol, This is a good idea. Many people have asked or requested similar features to help with the user list. We will add this to the feature list. Keep the ideas coming...
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted

benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review

We would like to review this idea in more detail internally in the context of Modern before potentially moving into the development backlog.

Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management

benderk
Autodesk
Thank you for submitting your idea. Have you tried the Modern Interface lately? We request that you review your idea in the context of the Modern interface. If your idea is not addressed, we invite you to create a new Idea in the context of Modern so that it can be addressed accordingly. Sincerely, Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report