PLM 360 General

Alumni
BorisChan
Message 11 of 13 (70 Views)

Re: Vault Syn tool: cannot choose the PLM360 lifecycle in Vault

05-15-2012 01:55 PM in reply to: danielg67

HI Daniel,

On the two LCP Transitions,

1) To Eng-Release - Make sure No check boxes are NOT checked for Obsolete, Increment Version and Invrement Release.

1) To Obsolete - Make sure check box is checked for Obsolete,

Increment Version and Invrement Release are not checekd.

Boris

Product Support

Active Contributor
danielg67
Message 12 of 13 (68 Views)

05-16-2012 06:16 AM in reply to: BorisChan
Hi Boris - LCP transitions were OK. - I've found Vault Sync help, thanks... It's in place but the button doens't work. Any way I can open directly the html file.. Regarding the configuration somebody from ADSK is going to call me. Thanks Daniel
Employee
dvirh
Message 13 of 13 (61 Views)

05-16-2012 09:22 AM in reply to: danielg67

Just to close the loop for the benefit of the community, the problem was resolved by matching the LC map to the following image. Note that the Names of the states and transitions are not important, but the designations (the check marks) are. All of these transitions are mandatory. For additional information please see the help file for the sync toolVault Integration Required LC Transitions.png

Hagay Dvir
Product Manager
Product Lifecycle Management
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Ask the Community