Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Workflow Report

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
roman.kovarik
356 Views, 3 Replies

Time Workflow Report

Helo can you help me, how or if is possible to make report where I will have how much time it took between first workflow state to final workflow state?

What I need is some time report on item from one state to last state.

Thanks for help.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jpiggee
in reply to: roman.kovarik

Hello Roman,

Welcome to the forums!

In response to your question, yes it is possible to calculate and report the amount of time it took for an item to go between workflow stages. This can be achieved by using java script to calculate the time between dates on the workflow actions. To find the proper syntax to use for the java script, please reference the wiki help  and navigate to the developers guide section, and look under Scripting references.  

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
jpiggee@tpicomposites.com
Message 3 of 4
roman.kovarik
in reply to: jpiggee

Hello Joe
Thank you for reply.
I was find your link to java script description in wiki help but I don´t know how to use this function.
I understand that I can use some Java Script and after that when some item state will be on some final state "Close". After that this java Script calculated and wrote me time in some property = fields. But what I don´t know is how to create this java script with fuction "timeStamp" from your links on wiki help.

Can you send me some example?

Thanks for reply.

Message 4 of 4
jpiggee
in reply to: roman.kovarik

Roman,

To acess the timestamp of the transition timestamp in question you would want to use:

var a = item.workflowActions[i].timestamp;

From there it’s just a basic math calculation between the two dates and outputting that to where you needed it.

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
jpiggee@tpicomposites.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report