PLM 360 General

Product Support
michelle.stone
Message 1 of 1 (1,576 Views)

Technical Support for PLM 360

1576 Views, 0 Replies
03-06-2013 12:36 PM

If you guys are here on the forum, you already know this is a great place to get information about PLM 360!  Hopefully you visit the Wiki and PLM TV for more 'how-to' type information.  But where to go when you need techincal support on a specific issue?  If you are a PLM 360 customer, you have access to Autodesk Subscription.

When you log in (if you aren't the contract administator, ask them to set you up - they are typically the ones that purchased the software and/or the PLM Site Administrator - some great info in this Quick Guide), you'll go to the 'Technical Support' link on the side of the page:

subcenter1.png

From there, you'll get this screen (if you have Advanced Support, you'll find the phone number there - kinda funny my account doesn't have it - guess I can't call myself :smileytongue:):

subcenter3.png

When you click on 'Request Support', you get to a page to create a case (this is used for a variety of questions - choose Techinical Support to get to our Product Support Team):

subcenter2.png

Fill out the info and submit the case!  Unlike other Autodesk products, you can just choose Autodesk 360 for Operating System:

subcenter4.png

Hope this helps!

Michelle

Michelle Stone
PLM Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Ask the Community