Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print View for Workflow Notification

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dstonge
382 Views, 3 Replies

Print View for Workflow Notification

Is the print view template for the Workflow Notification available anywhere? I would like to base myself off this one to create a new one, basically a french version of it.

I can create an adv print view using the widgets supplied, but those are rather limited compared to what the workflow one looks like.

Either that or if I could get a list of what the codes would look like to create a hyperlink using the WF states available and view item details and such. The wiki and scripting help are rather limited on the adv print view help wise.

thanks in advance!

Dominic.

Cansel.ca
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
michelle.stone
in reply to: dstonge

Dominic - I'll look into this and see what we can do for you.  I can dust of my high school French and help Smiley Wink  (true story - I was an exchange student in Toulon many moons ago).

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
jpiggee

Hi Dominic,

I will take a look around and see if i can find this for you. I may not have anything till mid Monday. In the mean time have a good week-end. 

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
jpiggee@tpicomposites.com
Message 4 of 4
dstonge

Thanks to both of you! Smiley Wink

Cansel.ca

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report