Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help with Script Error Message

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
BiggePLM
495 Views, 3 Replies

Need Help with Script Error Message

I have not seen this error message before and since it is not referencing any specifc line of code I am assuming it is a restriciton or type mismatch with the SQL update?

However, I don't know where to look for which field may be incorrect?

The error message is:

"org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: PreparedStatementCallback; SQL [UPDATE WS_ENGINEERING_DRAWINGS SET DRAWING_ID = ? WHERE dmsid = ?]; ERROR: value too long for type character varying(20); nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: value too long for type character varying(20)"

Thanks for anyone who can point to where to look?

Thanks

Bob D.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
michelle.stone
in reply to: BiggePLM

Bob - I created a case (Case 09416722 if you want to follow up in Subscription Center) so that someone can help you troubleshoot this in more detail.

Thanks!

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
gasevsm
in reply to: BiggePLM

BiggePLM,

Please check the character length for the value you're trying to set on the field 'Drawing Id" in the "Engineering Drawings" workspaces. It seems you are exceeding max length for a Number field type.

Hope this helps,

--

mg

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager
Message 4 of 4
DonovanJr
in reply to: gasevsm

Thank you Autodesk Support (Joe Piggee & gasevsm)

Turns out that I had changed one of the fields that I was using to build the string for the Drawing_ID field to a linked picklist and it was returning the descriptor which made the string longer than the 25 Character limit.

Thanks for the help

Bob D

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report