Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get into two of our workspaces

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
j.hendrickson
547 Views, 7 Replies

Can't get into two of our workspaces

Please help, I am unable to open items in several of my workspaces.  I can get to the workspaces' view pages but when I click on an item it goes to the item's page with title, lifecycle, and tabs, but where the content is supposed to be there is just the spinning circle of dots.  It was all working fine on Friday before the weekend.  Some other users are having the same problem while others are not.  I've checked permissions and security and can't find a culprit, but I don't think anythings been changed since it last worked on Friday.  This is also not happening in all workspaces, just a few.

And please let me know if there's a better place to request this type of support.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

I created a support case for this (09569049) - someone will contact you soon.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 8
trevorhill
in reply to: j.hendrickson

J-

We have been having the same problem. What I have found out that Firefox hasn't been working correctly, while IE & Chrome have been. If you are not using Firefox then this isn't much help. I hope you get this issue resolved quickly.

Respectfully,

Trevor L. Hill

Trevor L. Hill
Behlen MFG
Message 4 of 8
gasevsm

As a test, could you please check if your timezone setting in PLM user profile includes a city selection or is it a generic timezone with no city.

Second check, can you evaluate if this helps:
- setting your timezone to include a city.
- Save your profile
- Logout and Relogin
- Test gain.

Let us know what our find please.
--
MG

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager
Message 5 of 8
j.hendrickson
in reply to: gasevsm

Well that's some kind of voodoo because it worked! I'll verify with the rest of my co-workers but it's all back to normal for me. Thank you.

p.s. I was having the problem in both Chrome and Firefox, FWIW.

Message 6 of 8
gasevsm

Glad it did. Please use that as a interim workaround; we'll be addressing this issue shortly and you can go back to your original timezone.

--

MG

Message 7 of 8
gasevsm

Hi,

The issue should be addressed now. Please let us know if changing the user profile timezone back to its original value resurfaces the original problem.

--

MG

Message 8 of 8
j.hendrickson
in reply to: gasevsm

The fix is working here. I changed my timezone back and the problem is not present.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report