Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 360 (apparently now Autodesk PLM 360) doesn't work.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bdeshawn
500 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk 360 (apparently now Autodesk PLM 360) doesn't work.

Autodesk 360 (apparently now Autodesk PLM 360) is cosmic "head in the clouds" computing that doesn't work.  I've updated Java, ran the hotfix, done everything I can find to do, and it simply doesn't work.  I've got drawing to do, Autodeesk!  Stop wasting my time with gadgets and flair that you haven't tested completely.  Now I've got error messages when I open Windows (and AutoCAD isn't even open, for cryin' out loud!), error messages again when I open AutoCAD, and it's another piece of crap that I have to ignore in order to get my work done.  Get rid of the stupid "engineers" at your company that keep adding memory-grabbing and CPU-gobbling functions that don't work, and go back to being Autodesk. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
michelle.stone
in reply to: bdeshawn

This is the discussion group for our Product Lifecycle Management solution, PLM 360.  Here's the link for the community powered support for Autodesk 360.  If you could post the error messages you are getting on that board I'm sure someone can help you so you can get back to drawing.

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
bdeshawn
in reply to: michelle.stone

Windows 7

Autodesk 360: Sync Error in System Tray

This error is not uncommon:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=autodesk+360+sync+error&oq=autodesk+360+&gs_l...

The Hotfix touted in early June did not fix the error.  I would like to back up my customization to the cloud.  Sounds like a great idea.  But the software doesn't work.  Now what?

Message 4 of 4
michelle.stone
in reply to: bdeshawn

The discussion group for A360 is located here: http://feedback.autodesk.com/cloudservices/products/cloudservices_project_nitrous

They should be able to help you, this is the discussion forum for PLM 360.  I checked their forum and there is a thread on this topic (Sync Error icon in Windows system tray)- perhaps reading this will help.

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report