Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset milestone status

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
402 Views, 0 Replies

reset milestone status

Hi,

I have consecutive workflow states that are tied to the consecutive milestones, all to the "Enter" event. I want to add a transition that jumps from one workflow state to the previous to reverse the milestone from "Done" to "Awaiting". I do have the script the would recalculate for me all the due/target dates for milestones in "Awaiting" status.

I can pick the "milestone" that needs to be reset from transition.fromstate and then I am using the "status" attribute of milestone object like,

mstone.status               =   "Awaiting";

The println() shows the the script does goes to the right milestone and the statement above change the milestone status from "Done" to "Awaiting". However, on the milestones tab, it still shows the milestone as "Done" (green check) 

I see that the undo button on the workflow does rollback the milestone so I should be able to achieve the same through custom script.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Abid

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report