Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Tenant

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
tray1
522 Views, 6 Replies

Reset Tenant

I understand I can reset my tenant back to nothing installed other than standard apps.

how do I go about this please. it isn't obvious in the tenant and I couldn't find it on the wiki help.

I've tried to many things on my current tenant and I'd also like to see what the current default 35 apps look like.

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
michelle.stone
in reply to: tray1

Tim - I'll work with you to get it reset.

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 7

Hello,

I have a need to reset my tenant into OOTB state also. It has been a playground for a while and not in the most sustainable way, so I would like to reset it into the default state since it does not contain anything critical.

Is it possible?

Br,

Niko

Message 4 of 7

Hi,

For this kind of request it is better to create a support case instead of a topic in the forum I think.

To create a support ticket you can follow this process (of course you must be administrator of your tenant):

1/

01 - Manage_Products.png

2/

02 - Contact_Support.png

3/

03 - My_SC.png

Message 5 of 7

Hi,

I don't have the option in picture 3 available (I guess it had something to do with my account type etc.), so that's why I posted my request here.

Message 6 of 7

I am not sure but you must be defined or as the Contract Manager (CM), or as the Software Coordinator (SC) to have it. If an Autodesk employee can confirm or not it will be good.

The Contract Manager (CM) receives renewal notices and has full contract related privileges within the Subscription Center, including the following: Naming Software Coordinators and users, Assigning download privileges, Accessing Coverage and Renewal Reports.
By default, a CM is initially designated as the coordinator for all roles and all products until he or she assigns someone else. It is the CM’s responsibility to identify Software Managers and request that they be invited to the Subscription Center so they can perform their tasks.
Software Coordinator (SC) is a contact role on a subscription asset and is assigned by the Contract Manager. Software Coordinator receives the email notifications to order or download applicable new releases or extensions and to receive shipment of product upgrades. Software Coordinator physical addresses are the locations where software upgrades are shipped.

Message 7 of 7

Niko, 

Resetting the tenant is possible and I agree that you should open a case.  

You should be able to open a case.  https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support may provide an alternative if the other site isn't working for you. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report