PLM 360 General Discussion

driftwood
Message 1 of 4 (253 Views)
Accepted Solution

Persistent Autodesk 360 Sync Error

253 Views, 3 Replies
09-01-2012 11:13 AM

Could anyone help me to remedy the persistent sync error that I am receiving with Autodesk 360, please? I have attempted to download trhe hotfix (64) that is presumably to solve this issue but I receive and error when doing so. I have read the instructions that go with this process but I am unable to find the files, that it suggests should be renamed, in the "downloads" folder on my computer. I have attached a screenshot of the error, below...

Sync Error Message 01.PNG

Thanks for the help! RD

Board Manager
broepke
Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)

Re: Persistent Autodesk 360 Sync Error

09-03-2012 08:45 AM in reply to: driftwood

Hi There,

This forum is for the service "Autodesk PLM 360" which is part of the 360 family but not specifically the tool you're referring to.  You might want to try posting a message over here:

http://feedback.autodesk.com/cloudservices

Thanks!

Brian Roepke
Director of PLM & PDM
Autodesk, Inc.

*Expert Elite*
scottmoyse
Message 3 of 4 (224 Views)

09-12-2012 04:05 AM in reply to: driftwood
This is the PLM 360 forum. You are better off posting this in the Autodesk 360 forum to get your answer. Regards Scott Moyse Sent from my iPhone ##################################################################################### This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal #####################################################################################
Cheers
Scott Moyse

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Cheers!

driftwood
Message 4 of 4 (218 Views)

09-12-2012 09:56 AM in reply to: scottmoyse
Thank you, Scott. I appreciate you taking the time to point me in the right direction. Cheers! *Richard A. Drummond** , B.L.A.* President, Driftwood Landscape, Inc. President, Driftwood Boat & RV Storage, Inc. Owner, Landscape Logistics, LLC Owner, The Innovation Station, LLC Owner, TIS 3D Printing & Rapid Prototyping, LLC

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Ask the Community