Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistent Autodesk 360 Sync Error

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
driftwood
745 Views, 3 Replies

Persistent Autodesk 360 Sync Error

Could anyone help me to remedy the persistent sync error that I am receiving with Autodesk 360, please? I have attempted to download trhe hotfix (64) that is presumably to solve this issue but I receive and error when doing so. I have read the instructions that go with this process but I am unable to find the files, that it suggests should be renamed, in the "downloads" folder on my computer. I have attached a screenshot of the error, below...

Sync Error Message 01.PNG

Thanks for the help! RD

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
broepke
in reply to: driftwood

Hi There,

This forum is for the service "Autodesk PLM 360" which is part of the 360 family but not specifically the tool you're referring to.  You might want to try posting a message over here:

http://feedback.autodesk.com/cloudservices

Thanks!

Brian Roepke
Director, Analytics & Insights
Message 3 of 4
scottmoyse
in reply to: driftwood

This is the PLM 360 forum. You are better off posting this in the Autodesk 360 forum to get your answer. Regards Scott Moyse Sent from my iPhone ##################################################################################### This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal #####################################################################################

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 4 of 4
driftwood
in reply to: scottmoyse

Thank you, Scott. I appreciate you taking the time to point me in the right direction. Cheers! *Richard A. Drummond** , B.L.A.* President, Driftwood Landscape, Inc. President, Driftwood Boat & RV Storage, Inc. Owner, Landscape Logistics, LLC Owner, The Innovation Station, LLC Owner, TIS 3D Printing & Rapid Prototyping, LLC

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report