Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Field in Advanced Print View BOM

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
s.r.hoover
557 Views, 7 Replies

Missing Field in Advanced Print View BOM

I have created an advanced print view of a BOM and one of the columns is blank in the print view while it is not blank in the actual Bill of Material Tab.  Am I doing something wrong.  

Here is the BOM as seen in the BOM Tab

BOM Tab View.png

Here is the BOM as seen when you click on the print view:

Print View BOM.png

Here is the artifact from the Advanced Print view Setup

${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.title.value}${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.descriptor.title} ${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.lifecycle.title} ${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.totalWeight.title} ${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.units.title} ${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.ADJUSTED_COST.title} ${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.TOTAL_QUOTE_COST.title} ${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.COST.title} ${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.MARGIN.title} ${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.COMISSION.title} ${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.supplier.title} ${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.cost.title}Default Quote

${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.fields.subtotal.title}${workspace.metadata.nestedBom.total.title} ${item.nestedBom.total.value}

${nestedBom.descriptor.value}${nestedBom.lifecycle.value}${nestedBom.totalWeight.value}${nestedBom.units.value}${nestedBom.ADJUSTED_COST.value}${nestedBom.TOTAL_QUOTE_COST.value}${nestedBom.COST.value}${nestedBom.MARGIN.value}${nestedBom.COMISSION.value}${nestedBom.supplier.value}${nestedBom.cost.value}${nestedBom.subtotal.value}

Thanks for you help,

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
dvirh
in reply to: s.r.hoover

The missing data is in the 'Total Quote Cost' field. Can you please share some information on what type of field this is and where is it defined?

Hagay Dvir
Engineering Manager
Fusion Manage
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 8
s.r.hoover
in reply to: dvirh

It is defined in the BOM Tab of a created workspace called 'Quote' and the following is a screen shot of the field information:

Total Quote Cost Field.png

Message 4 of 8
dvirh

I see that this is a roll-up field. This is likely a defect related to roll-up fields. I will report a bug on it.

Hagay Dvir
Engineering Manager
Fusion Manage
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 8
s.r.hoover

Do you have an ETA on when this bug will be fixed?  This has put us at a stand still for a project we are working on.  We need to have the Total Quote Cost to print in that Advance print view.

Thanks,

Message 6 of 8
dvirh

Hi Scott,

This bug was resolved in the latest release of PLM 360 to the best of my knowledge. Can you please verify and confirm?

Hagay Dvir
Engineering Manager
Fusion Manage
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 7 of 8
s.r.hoover

It still is not working.  As you can see, I have my BOM with the information populated.

Pic1.png

BUt when i go to my Advanced Print View, the Total Quote Cost is not visible:

Pic2.png

The Total quote cost is rolled up from the selling cost:

Pic3.png

And the selling cost is a computed field

pic4.png

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,

Scott

Message 8 of 8
s.r.hoover

Is there any resolution to this?

Thanks,
Scott

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report