Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grid Tab - Flexible Columns?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Chad-Smith
339 Views, 3 Replies

Grid Tab - Flexible Columns?

I've got 8 columns on the Grid Tab, of which 2 of them are Paragraphs with plenty of text in them, and the rest of the columns are only a few letters in each.

But the problem is that the columns are equally spaced, which makes the 2 paragraph columns all squished up, and the other columns have wasted space.

Is there any way to customise the column spacings when viewing the grid? The grid spacings are currently perfect when editing the grid.

Maybe the same Display Width which is used when editing can be applied to when it's viewed. Currently the viewing state is really bad.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dkeeley
in reply to: Chad-Smith

Hi,

Was there any reponse to this query? I am also having the same issue. How do I cntrol the width of grid columns when not editing?

David

Message 3 of 4
dkeeley
in reply to: dkeeley

Hi have attached an image to show my problem. The highlighted column is much wider than the others even though they widths are all set to 40.

Message 4 of 4
Chad-Smith
in reply to: dkeeley

I don't get what your getting, but the recent improvements to the column spacings have resolved my concerns.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report