Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between PLM 360 and just 360?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
swamiesstrikers
477 Views, 4 Replies

Difference between PLM 360 and just 360?

I was wondering if anyone can answer a question for me. Is there a difference between Autodesk PLM 360 and Autodesk 360? I am attending Autodesk University and I am debating about taking the PLM 360 class because the company I work for uses Autodesk 360. Is it the same program with a new name or is it a totally different program? Would taking the PLM 360 classes benefit me at work or will it not help? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jpiggee
in reply to: swamiesstrikers

Hello Shawn,

Welcome to the forums! In response to your quest, yes PLM 360 is a different program than Autodesk 360.

PLM 360 is a web based Product Life Management Application (you can learn more at http://www.autodeskplm360.com/ )

Autodesk 360 is a web based app for storage and collaboration for design work (you can learn more about it here https://360.autodesk.com/landing)

Hope this helps and Make sure you stop by and say hi at AU.

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
jpiggee@tpicomposites.com
Message 3 of 5
swamiesstrikers
in reply to: jpiggee

So to clarify, taking a class on PLM 360 should not benefit my company since we use just the 360?

Message 4 of 5
jpiggee
in reply to: swamiesstrikers

Hello Shawn,

Yes and no, Yes taking the PLM 360 will not help you with Autodesk 360. However, since you’re already there, and if you have the time, taking an intro class to PLM 360 might be worthwhile.  Many companies have found PLM 360 a very useful tool to help manage a variety of operations with in their current processes and have found other great uses for it as well.

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
jpiggee@tpicomposites.com
Message 5 of 5
swamiesstrikers
in reply to: jpiggee

OK, thanks for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report