PLM 360 General Discussion

PLM 360 General Discussion

Contributor
jesseck
Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)

Creating Project / Task List Filters

158 Views, 2 Replies
04-09-2012 10:58 AM

When I customize my Projects or Tasks list view pane, I'm able to select filter criteria.  However, I cannot use an "or" join- only "and".  Could that feature be added in the future?  As in the below screenshot, I want to show Projects / Tasks for which I am either the Owner OR Team member- I do not fall into both categories for all Projects / Tasks.

Another good feature would be to create more advanced grouping- such as combining two sets of "or" statements and joining them with an "and" statement.  For Example, to be able to filter on:

WHERE

Owner Contains (my name) AND

DueDate is in the next 30 days

OR

Team Contains (my name)

That would provide me visibility into projects I'm a member of and those which I am responisible for in the next 30 days.

Product Support
michelle.stone
Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)

Re: Creating Project / Task List Filters

04-10-2012 01:29 PM in reply to: jesseck

Agreed Jesse - being able to filter more than just 'AND' has been noted several times.  I tagged your post with 'feedback' so we'll keep track of these requests.

Thanks again for contributing to our growing community - we really appreciate it!

Michelle

Michelle Stone
PLM Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Product Support
michelle.stone
Message 3 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: Creating Project / Task List Filters

06-25-2012 11:55 AM in reply to: jesseck

This idea has been added to the Autodesk PLM 360 Idea Exchange - be sure to follow the link and kudo (I know I will - it's a feature I've been looking for myself).

Michelle

Michelle Stone
PLM Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.