Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant select a Customer just added

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
erictorp
276 Views, 3 Replies

Cant select a Customer just added

I have tried refreshing, logging in and out, but a new customer record cannot be found in the dropdown list when adding or editing a Project.  This is since the May update.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dvirh
in reply to: erictorp

Hi There,

I was trying to reproduce the problem you are reporting in my environment and I am not able to see this problem. Once the new entry is created, I did have to refresh my Project screen before I could choose the new entry, but after refresh it was there. Is it possible that you have a 'Pre-Filter' defined on the Customer PickList that is filtering the new entry out? And if this is still reproducing, can you provide more information about the setup? What kind of field are you using for the PickList in the Project tab and what what does the PickList setup look like? In my testing I used a regular Linking PickList field and a Picklist of records from a Workspace without any filtering.

Hagay Dvir
Engineering Manager
Fusion Manage
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
erictorp
in reply to: dvirh

I didn't see any Pre-filter on the Pick List.  There is no validation either.  What worked was to go in and change the pick list options from Single Selection to With search filter.  The pick list is just the Customer workspace, using the item descriptor field.

Message 4 of 4
gasevsm
in reply to: erictorp

Hi, please confirm if the issue is still present. Has someone approached you outside the forums to triage this issue? Is there a support ticket we could reference to understand the issue in more detail and get a traction on this?
Let us know please,
--
Martin Gasevski | Product Manager | Autodesk PLM 360

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report