PLM 360 General Discussion

Board Manager
broepke
Message 11 of 14 (141 Views)

Re: Advanced Print View Name

04-26-2012 04:17 PM in reply to: scottmoyse

Thats sometimes the hard part.  I started to search Barcode API - but I think that was the wrong approach.  It was a bunch of stuff they wanted to sell me to plug into code.

I think the key here - it's stuff you can "embed" into your web site - anything that's as simple as that (like a YouTube video) can work - also - you need a little human readable text in the embde code - i put in some bogus text to make sure when I looked @ their embed code it was something I could pass a pareter into.  ("NUMBER") - Simple as that.

Brian Roepke
Director of PLM & PDM
Autodesk, Inc.

Board Manager
broepke
Message 12 of 14 (137 Views)

04-26-2012 04:17 PM in reply to: scottmoyse

It's all yours :smileyhappy:  

Brian Roepke
Director of PLM & PDM
Autodesk, Inc.

*Expert Elite*
scottmoyse
Message 13 of 14 (134 Views)

04-26-2012 04:21 PM in reply to: broepke

again cheers! I will use that for sure.

Cheers
Scott Moyse

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Cheers!

clsewe33
Message 14 of 14 (75 Views)

08-15-2013 08:01 PM in reply to: broepke

broepke wrote:

Thats sometimes the hard part.  I started to search Barcode API - but I think that was the wrong approach.  It was a bunch of stuff they wanted to sell me to plug into code.

I think the key here - it's stuff you can "embed" into your web site - anything that's as simple as that (like a YouTube video) can work - also - you need a little human readable text in the embde code - i put in some bogus text to make sure when I looked @ their embed code it was something I could pass a pareter into.  ("NUMBER") - Simple as that.

Actually we can use some free barcode API. I googled and saw many free version of barcode API. I think Code 39 is a better choice for our barcode type.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Ask the Community