Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Print Question - No Lines

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
DonovanJr
282 Views, 2 Replies

Advanced Print Question - No Lines

I am new to using HTML editor as a repot format generator and an uncertain of some of the formatting tools under advanced print pallet

The easiest method to space item across the print is using tables but I need some of the cells to not have borders.

I cannot seem to find where to turn off the bottom border of the table cells. No matter what it seems to always have that border. I have tried several values including blank in the border field under table properties and cannot get rid of the bottom border.

Any additional help on the HTML Editor would be appreciated.

Bob Donovan

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jpiggee
in reply to: DonovanJr

Bob,

When you are dealing with a table in the HTML editor, If you go to advance tab, you will find the option to hide, show or change border types for grids. 

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
jpiggee@tpicomposites.com
Message 3 of 3
DonovanJr
in reply to: jpiggee

I need a little more guidance.

When I go to the table properties I see fields for border on the general tab and border color on the advanced tab but any changes to these field seem to have no effect on the borders

Here are images of what I am looking at

general.pngadvanced.png

Like I mentioned I am new to HTML editors and my terminology may be incorrect

When I test this I get the following

output.png

I am trying to remove the lines for the first few rows and start my border table where the quote number row starts

BD

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report