Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no more max or maya (suggestion)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Alberto_Cano
448 Views, 0 Replies

no more max or maya (suggestion)

first I want to ask forgiveness for my poor English:

I have worked with max and maya in different companies in the entertainment industry for ten years. When Autodesk bought Maya thought slowly and version after version were to unify both softwares in one software.

But it was not, the two remained independent productions and having two workforces competition by becoming one another with a similar program (I hope no hurt feelings, but it's a stupid policy)

It is true that you can not leave users of Max or Maya that migrate to other 3D softwars

But why not try a third way?

My suggestion for the future is this.

Ask a new 3D software with the best of Max and Maya, the user can choose the pipeline in Max or Maya user preferences (the end of the day are the same options with different keyboard shortcuts)
  A very soft that is both Max and Maya but in a single software ...
  So all employees and programmers would work on improving a single software, and everyone would row in the same direction.

Hope this suggestion is of interest, also would like to know the opinion of other users, both Max and Maya
  Thanks for your time
  Alberto

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report