Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Gnomon workshop DVD?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
370 Views, 3 Replies

Best Gnomon workshop DVD?

Not sure if this is the right place, but...

Thinking about purchasing a Gnomon downloadable DVD and was wondering if anyone here has a suggestion, maybe something youve downloaded yourself. I am using maya 8.5 Unlimited and would call myself somewhere in between beginner and intermediate level. So im not sure if the introduction to maya would be beneficial or not? If you have another dvd that isnt Gnomon feel free to shoot me a name and where I can get it. Thanks guys

-Kjleroy
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
n8skow
in reply to: Anonymous

Too broad of a question...
What is it your trying to learn? Gnomon make a LOT of different DVD's concerning Maya.

As far as training, Gnomon is pretty good, also check out Digital-Tutors or 3DBuzz and compare your options.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

well I'm looking for something that will cover a little bit of everything. But my particular interests are modeling and animation. Suggestions on those topics?
Message 4 of 4
n8skow

For a little bit of everything, I'd recommend the 3DBuzz DVD's... (as well as their free video content!)
The Gnomon titles are excellent - but focus on more specific topics than a broad overview.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report