Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Printing an Iron Man suit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
4571 Views, 3 Replies

3D Printing an Iron Man suit

I want to share a project I've been working on for the past couple of months in my free time. With the help of one of the Rapid Prototyping groups at work, I'm working on printing an entire Iron Man suit! So far, I've only completed the helmet. I've posted an instructable about the modeling/printing/finishing process for anyone that has ever wondered how to go about printing large pieces.

http://www.instructables.com/id/3D-Printing-an-Ironman-Helmet/

Please take a look!
Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am a fan of Iron Man as well and the lot of suits he has is something that I have been trying out and doing for a very long time already. It really is great that you could get a crack and see how the suits are available in real life and true enough, that should be something that would really look nice in any implementation that you are going to do. Good job with it.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

hi u can send to me that file on autodesk 360 ,my user name is dungkwakwa ,please i would be glad and plaesed if u do that we can collaborate and design a better iron man suit,because i am a very creative person
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Wow, that is amazing. I'm a fan of Iron man. haha. this mask is so crazyy 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report