ObjectARX
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I determine which dll is loaded first?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
giackserva
331 Views, 2 Replies

How do I determine which dll is loaded first?

Hi everybody!

At the register key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R17.2\ACAD-7001:410\Applications\

i created some keys in order to load at the startup my c# solutions.

i want to know in what order are loaded the dlls because in the Inizialize function i have to use the other one and i want to be sure that the dll i want to use is already loaded.

how can i know it?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@giackserva wrote:
...i want to know in what order are loaded the dlls because in the Inizialize function i have to use the other one and i want to be sure that the dll i want to use is already loaded...

Maybe easy load dll's that you want to use yourselves with help of DynamicLinker.LoadModule(...)?

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 3 of 3
owenwengerd
in reply to: giackserva

You cannot rely on AutoCAD to load your DLLs in a certain order. Instead, each of your DLLs is responsible for loading any dependencies on its own, either as needed or upon initialization. It sounds like you're referring to additional .NET modules; I would assume this is handled automatically by the .NET framework, but you should ask in the .NET forum (and more fully explain what you mean by "use the other").

--
Owen Wengerd
ManuSoft

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost