ObjectARX
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I Modify Pixels Of Inserted Raster Image?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
liucr
236 Views, 4 Replies

How Can I Modify Pixels Of Inserted Raster Image?

Now, Everyone, I already insert a raster image to autocad view, I can read the image's informations, but I don't know that how I can directly change some pixels and immediatly update these.

Can you help me?
Thanks.
liucr.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: liucr

Hi Liucr,

As I mentioned to you before, you can modify raster
images using the Image Engine SDK. This is part of the ObjectARX 2000 download.
You can download ObjectARX 2000 from
href="ftp://ftp.autodesk.com/ProdSupp/autocad2000/ObjectARXSDK.exe">ftp://ftp.autodesk.com/ProdSupp...

The Image Engine SDK is in the IESDK folder created
when you extract the file from the ZIP file. I have previously posted you some
IESDK sample code.

However, IESDK is a complex API with quite
rudimentary documentation. I wouldn't recommend you attempt to use this
unless you are very confident in your C++ abilities.

Cheers,

Stephen Preston
Developer Technical Services
WW Support &
Services, Autodesk
Discussion Q&A:
href="http://www.autodesk.com/discussion">http://www.autodesk.com/discussion

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Now,
Everyone, I already insert a raster image to autocad view, I can read the
image's informations, but I don't know that how I can directly change some
pixels and immediatly update these.

Can you help me?
Thanks.
liucr.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Hi, Stephen:

First, Thank you!

A few days ago, I have already studied ths Image Engine
SDK, and I also learned not a few things from you.

Now I can use AcDbRasterImage, AcDbRasterImageDef,
IeImg,IeCxt and so on to read the pixel of raster image by IeCxt::get1(), and I
known IeCxt::put1() function can s
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 宋体; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">
size=3>et a single pixel, and
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 宋体; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">
face=Arial size=3>IeImg::

face=Arial size=3>storeFile() can save the

size=3>modified pixels. But I don't know how to show the modified pixels on the
AcDbRasterImage in the AutoCAD view. Can you understand
me?

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
face=Arial size=3>I have learned how to read from the code you have
posted to me.  I hope you can let me learn how to write the modified pixels
to screen.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
size=3>Thanks.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
size=3>Regards.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
face=Arial size=3>Liucr.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

"Stephen Preston (Autodesk Developer Technical Services)" <
href="mailto:discussion.support@autodesk.com">discussion.support@autodesk.com
>
写入消息新闻:920DB603DDA3EDA4449053E9857CFFDD@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Hi Liucr,

As I mentioned to you before, you can
modify raster images using the Image Engine SDK. This is part of the ObjectARX
2000 download. You can download ObjectARX 2000 from

href="ftp://ftp.autodesk.com/ProdSupp/autocad2000/ObjectARXSDK.exe">
face=Arial>ftp://ftp.autod...

face=Arial>.

The Image Engine SDK is in the IESDK folder
created when you extract the file from the ZIP file. I have previously posted
you some IESDK sample code.

Cheers,

Stephen Preston
WW Support &
Services, Autodesk
Discussion Q&A:

Now,

Can you help me?
Thanks.

liucr.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I haven't tested this, and I'm pretty rusty on
IESDK, but if you have successfully modified the image stored in the
AcDbRasterImage instance (the one you access using
title="AcDbRasterImageDef::openImage Function">
size=3>AcDbRasterImageDef::openImage())
, then all you should need
is to call
title="AcDbRasterImageDef::updateEntities Function">
size=3>AcDbRasterImageDef::updateEntities() and then close your
AcDbRasterImageDef.

size=3>

size=3>.

Hi, Stephen:

First, Thank you!

A few days ago, I have already studied ths Image Engine
SDK, and I also learned not a few things from you.

IeImg,IeCxt and so on to read the pixel of raster image by IeCxt::get1(), and
I known IeCxt::put1() function can s

size=3>modified pixels. But I don't know how to show the modified pixels on
the AcDbRasterImage in the AutoCAD view. Can you understand
me?

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
face=Arial size=3>I have learned how to read from the code you have
posted to me.  I hope you can let me learn how to write the modified
pixels to screen.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
size=3>Thanks.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
size=3>Regards.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
face=Arial size=3>Liucr.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

>

Hi Liucr,

modify raster images using the Image Engine SDK. This is part of the
ObjectARX 2000 download. You can download ObjectARX 2000 from

face=Arial>ftp://ftp.a...

face=Arial>.

created when you extract the file from the ZIP file. I have previously
posted you some IESDK sample code.

Cheers,

Stephen Preston
WW Support &
Services, Autodesk
Discussion Q&A:

Now,

Can you help me?
Thanks.

liucr.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thank you for your teaching.You are
modest.

I will test it.

THE BEST TO YOU.

Regards.

Liucr.

>
写入消息新闻:3CCEF4104797CD36C7CFB5E4619CDB10@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...

I haven't tested this, and I'm pretty rusty on
IESDK, but if you have successfully modified the image stored in the
AcDbRasterImage instance (the one you access using
title="AcDbRasterImageDef::openImage Function">
size=3>AcDbRasterImageDef::openImage())
, then all you should
need is to call
face="Times New Roman" size=3>AcDbRasterImageDef::updateEntities() and then
close your AcDbRasterImageDef.

face="Times New Roman" size=3>

face="Times New Roman" size=3>.

Hi, Stephen:

First, Thank you!

A few days ago, I have already studied ths Image
Engine SDK, and I also learned not a few things from you.

IeImg,IeCxt and so on to read the pixel of raster image by IeCxt::get1(),
and I known IeCxt::put1() function can s

size=3>modified pixels. But I don't know how to show the modified pixels on
the AcDbRasterImage in the AutoCAD view. Can you understand
me?

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
face=Arial size=3>I have learned how to read from the code you
have posted to me.  I hope you can let me learn how to write the
modified pixels to screen.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
size=3>Thanks.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
size=3>Regards.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US
face=Arial
size=3>Liucr.

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

lang=EN-US
lang=EN-US

>

Hi Liucr,

modify raster images using the Image Engine SDK. This is part of the
ObjectARX 2000 download. You can download ObjectARX 2000 from

face=Arial>ftp://f...

face=Arial>.

created when you extract the file from the ZIP file. I have previously
posted you some IESDK sample code.

rudimentary documentation. I wouldn't recommend you attempt to use
this unless you are very confident in your C++ abilities.

Cheers,

Stephen Preston
WW Support
& Services, Autodesk
Discussion Q&A:

Now,
Everyone, I already insert a raster image to autocad view, I can read
the image's informations, but I don't know that how I can directly
change some pixels and immediatly update these.

Can you help me?
Thanks.

liucr.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost