Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for work? Borderline Reality facebook group might be able to help

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mrttandc
275 Views, 0 Replies

Looking for work? Borderline Reality facebook group might be able to help

G'day all

I have been working with 3DS Max ever since version 6 and it has been a great joy for me over the years. I have made many contacts and always have mates coming to me asking if I would like a job here or a job there. As I usually have my own projects underway I decline the offers or tell them of some other people that would be good for the position.

While I am happy to suggest other people, word has gotten around a little and I have been bombarded with people emailing me wanting to know if/when I would hear about jobs in this area or that area. A few weeks ago I came up with the idea to make a facebook page called Borderline Reality ( thought is was a cool name for what we do 😄 ) I have told everyone who asks me now that if I hear of a job going somehwere I will post it up there for all to see 😉 That way all the people have to do is keep an eye on the facebook page and if a job appears that they can go for then good luck to them 🙂

After all the help Steve Curley and the crew here have given me over the years I thought it would be nice to let everyone know here know about it as well. 

Anyone can join and jobs are posted up there almost every 2nd day. Does not matter wether you use 3DS Max or Maya or any other Autodesk products. If you use a computer to create digital media then your welcome to join 😉

https://www.facebook.com/groups/537659559683741/

Kind Regards

mrttandc

3DS Max 2014
OS = Windows 8 Pro
Processor = Intel Core i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHZ, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
Ram = 12GB
Display = NVIDIA GForce GTX 460
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums